Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Challenge #117 - Winter Wonderland

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! It is my turn to post the challenge this week and I chose the theme of Winter Wonderland! I want to see creations using a Winter theme :)


I made a fun little card using Frappe the Snowman stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs. Isn't he adorable? I used my Copic markers to color him in and then I had fun with some additional details like glitter and Liquid Applique!


So there you have it - my challenge and some inspiration. Why not join in the fun this week and link up your Winter themed creation below? We would love to see what you create

Joanne


12 comments:

  1. your colour combo is so pretty. cute stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet snowman! Love the Liquid Applique--nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time visiting you but already know i'll be coming back because you have some real talent on your DT, love the work
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the touch of that liquid tools, and that's card is super cute..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your WS image. Beautifully colored. I loved the DT entries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge... it is about time for us we just had real snow last night!
    Joanne, Wonderful, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please delete #18 I put the wrong link in there. Thank you. Joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the great challenge! I really enjoyed it! Heather M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that snowman! Great work from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! I love the punch of red!

    Amanda C
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete