Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Challenge #876 - The Longest Time

It's time for another Billy Joel-inspired challenge! This time, the song is "For the Longest Time" and we're looking for anything nostalgic, representing memories, etc. You can link up projects of all sorts - cards, tags, scrapbook layouts, home decor, gifts, etc.


I had some weddings to attend this summer and the brides and grooms requested money for their honeymoon. Instead of simply adding cash to an envelope, a friend gave me the idea to add money to a toy VW Beetle in homage to the days of tin cans tied behind the vehicle. So, that's just what I did! Here's a photo of one of those cars I put together. Our colourful Canadian bills/notes really add to the look. 

Looking for inspiration? Check out the Girlfriends' projects below, all marked with a DT (Design Team). We'd love for you to link a project too! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment