Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Challenge 694 - Featured Projects

Hi!

Thanks to everyone for sharing your projects this last week.

These are my choices for featured projects :
 
#8 EmmaT
 
 
#13 Wilma
Beterschap, Get well soon, Bloemen, Flowers, Vlinders, Butterflies, Lente, Spring, Bloesem, Blossom, Pink, Papicolor, Crealies, All4You, ALL4YOU, 
 
#18 Sidan
 
 

Congratulations ! Please feel free to grab the "Featured" badge from the sidebar for your blog.

Hope to see everyone back here tomorrow for our next challenge!

 Doni

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as a featured project. I will show the badge proudly on my blog.
    Hugs, Wilma ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card, thats made me so happy. Congrats to the other pics and thank you for running a great challenge for usx

    ReplyDelete