Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Challenge # 779 - Emboss It!

Happy Wednesday, all!  This week the challenge is all about embossing!  You can use heat embossing, an embossing folder, use a scoring tool to create embossed-look lines - we'll even accept foiling and letterpress techniques for this challenge.

And remember, we're not just about cards!  We'd love to see your scrapbook layout, tag, altered item, bookmark, pocket page, journal...any papercraft goes!

This is what I did.....


I went with a snowflake embossing folder on the patterned paper and a swirly embossing folder on the butterflies.  Also the sentiment is foiled.  (I know it's hard to see here.  I've got a closeup on my personal blog.)

If you would like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.  Then, head back here and link up your project.

Can't wait to see what you create!   

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment