Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pockets Featured Projects

We had some beautiful and creative projects linked up this week, here's just a few of them:

 From Eileen, a beautiful album with pockets throughout, here's just one(check her blog to see the whole book):


From Judith, this cute easel card box with pocket for a tag:



And from Jinny, this gorgeous card:

Thanks so much for the inspiration ladies, please grab our blinkie from the sidebar to display on your blog! And come back tomorrow for another fun challenge!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! What gorgeous projects, ladies! Congratulations! And thank you for including my creation in your feature! I'm absolutely honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely projects ... I am so proud that my mini-album was featured! What a fun challenge! --- I can't wait to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome projects ladies! Congrats on being featured :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete