Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Challenge # 179 - Be a Negative Nellie

Happy Wednesday, all! This week the challenge is "Be a Negative Nellie" which means that we want to see you use the negative part of your die cuts.

Like this.....



And, though it's not necessary at all to enter the challenge, bonus points will go to anyone who shows us what they make with the positive parts of their negatives. :-)

If you'd like more inspiration be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then, head back here and add your project to Mister Linky.

Can't wait to see what you create!


11 comments:

  1. Great card Jan! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I coincidence that I was using a negative space as the stamping technique for my swap cards this week. I just love playing around with negative spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I made LOVE with the positive part of my negative LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Challenge ! Love your inspiration card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, three entries already, can you tell I love negative die cuts LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have made a scrapbook page using both this weeks and last weeks challenges, I wasn't sure if you are just a card challenge blog or 'anything goes'. Hope thats ok?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for a challenge - quite original!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete