Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #384- Plaids and Polka Dots

Hello again! This week our challenge is one that I think is really fun. All you need this week is some Plaid and Polka Dot papers. Plaids are really popular right now so finding a cute pattern isn't to hard, but for me I couldn't decide which colors to go with for the plaid! I have quite a few in my stash to choose from. I ended up going with the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Winter 6x6 pad. I also found this Whipper Snapper Designs stamp called Singing Trio that I have had forever! I love these little mice singing their best Happy Birthday to you!!!! Whipper Snapper Designs has some of the cutest stamps! Definitely one of my very most favorite stamp companies. The sentiment I used is  custom made by Pink In Ink.

Hope you can join us this week. Just click on the Inlinkz button below to add your project. I will post my top picks next Tuesday. Don't forget to grab your Little Red Wagon Badge on the right if you are picked. Also check out the Little Red Wagon Design team of Girlfriends blogs for some creative inspiration. These ladies are amazing!!

Have fun!
Donna






2 comments:

  1. Oh Donna, this is so cute! What a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, i think it's a nice try. Although mice are hard to understand but still not a bad effort.:) Keep up the good work. I just saw the other designs and they are fantastic. I will bookmark your blog surely.

    ReplyDelete