Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Challenge #387 Favorite Picks

Hi Everyone!
Well, I have to say you all really hopped to it and came up with some wonderful creations! Thank you for your participation in this week's challenge.  For our next challenge Heather is our hostess and I have to,say stay tuned,  it is an excellent one! Here are my picks for this week -

#8 Color and Sparkle 

#25 Linda S Snail

#18 Tammy A

And let's hear it for the Frogs!
#6 Pam's Pearls: Number Our Days
Congratulations ladies! Don't forget to grab your badge from the side bar.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a favorite pick! :) Congrats to the others as well.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for selecting my card as a favourite! such a lovely surprise! congrats to everyone else too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These badges are looking so sweet. I really appriciate the contestant's work. Wish you all the very best for this competition.

    ReplyDelete