Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Featured Backgrounds

Well, I am almost speechless...is it possible to have 38 featured designs (didn't count the Girlfriends, but they were beyond fabulous too)?  You all rocked this challenge!  I had so much fun visiting everyones blog and was so inspired to try new techniques as well as ones I haven't used for a while.  I am going to used a bit of restraint and limit my choices to...4...

(Autumn)




Ladies, please grab your "featured" badge for your blog. Thanks so much to everyone for joining us last week at LRW.  I hope you had as much fun making as I had looking.  Stay tuned for this weeks challenge, it's going to be another fun one.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh how exciting! Thanks so much and biggest congrats to Claire, Mirre and Karen! <3

    ReplyDelete