Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Featured Projects # 456

Hi there ! 
A huge THANKS to those of you that joined us last week. I had a great time visiting your blogs and see all your "Ice, Ice, Baby" Projects.  This time i picked out three projects that caught my eye - in no particular order: 


11. Paperesse
You are so cool! Popsicle card featuring Drawn by Krista digital stamp, by Paperesse.

I totally like the colors on Shani´s Card and also the matching Designpaper !


9. Glenda



On Glenda´s card i like the technique and also the soft colors !

I like Cindy´s idea to use frosty Ice Cubes Embellishments, very clever !


Congratulations, Ladies ! Don´t miss to grab our Badge from the sidebar to add on your blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Popsicle card from your Ice, Ice, Baby challenge. It's an honor indeed!!! Happy Summer to you, stay cooooooool! – Paperesse

    ReplyDelete