Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Challenge # 466 - Use a Stencil

Hi there, it´s Wednesday and time for a brand new Challenge at Little Red Wagon. It's me, Imke - I am your hostess this week and I hope you like my topic:

" Use a Stencil on your Project "

I always try to pick topics that challenge myself. Just like stencils - I have some but rarely use them. How about you ? So, take out your stencil and create something fun !



Now it's your turn, please link up your project below ! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects and visiting you on your blogs.



5 comments:

  1. Great idea to push us to use a tool in our craft zones! Being a teacher I bought letter and shapes stencils years ago to make it easier for making posters and bulletin boards. Then some years passed and Accu-cut became a school building must have. So forward 30+ years, I still have most of those long ago stencils! Now to just figure out which one to use?!?!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imke: Love the stenciled ocean wave look behind the sea horse image!!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Becca. Both, Stencil and Stamp was not used for a long time ;-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot and i hope you have FUN playing with us !

      Delete