Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Featured # 466 - Use a Stencil


Hi there ! 
A huge THANKS to those of you that joined us last week. We had lots of entries and I had a great time visiting your blogs to see all your "Stenciled" Projects.  It's not easy to decide on a few projects, but this time it was very tough. You've all designed beautiful cards / tags - so you're all winners. But i have to nominate some and these three.....ok, i choose four....had caught my eye - in no particular order: 

                                                                    11. Esther



I like the vintage style and all the different layers on the tag. 
                                                         

15. Birgit
Isn´t it a lovely scene ? I totally LOVE it !
I like the background color, it makes the critters look very good with the strong red and browns.




I think it´s a perfect masculine card.


Congratulations, Ladies ! Don´t miss to grab our Badge from the sidebar to add on your blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you choosing my card Imke, chuffed to bits and congrats to the other ladies, beautiful creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! Thanks for choosing my tag as one of your top picks this week! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete