Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Challenge # 478 - Hey, Newbie!

Happy Wednesday, all, and Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and I hope you had a chance to get crafty!  This week our challenge is "Hey, Newbie" which means we want to see something new.  It could be new as a theme (new baby, new home, wedding etc.), some new stash or you could use a new technique.  Just make sure to let us know what your "new" is if it isn't evident.

This is what I did.....



....as you can see, I went with "new" as a theme and made a new baby card.

If you'd like more inspiration be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then, head back here and link up.

Can't wait to see what you create!




1 comment:

  1. Adorable little giraffe and I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete