Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Challenge #499 - Upcyle/Recycle

Happy Learn about Composting Day!  You probably had no idea, right?  Neither did I, but seems like such perfect inspiration for a challenge to Upcycle/Recycle something you use to make your project.  I don't care if you use a ribbon, a book page, a box or a dried flower, there are tons of possibilities. Just create with something you have saved from the trash bin.

I created a gift card holder using a coffee sleeve from my favorite local coffee shop -


If you are short on ideas, take a look at the fab makes from the Girlfriends, they always inspire me.  This would be a perfect opportunity to make something other than a card, which we welcome.  I can't wait to see what you create this week!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment