Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Challenge #531 - Have Your Cake and Eat It Too

Happy Wednesday! I'm both thrilled and embarrassed to be this week's hostess at Little Red Wagon. I'm thrilled because it's my turn to host which is always fun. And I'm embarrassed because it's my challenge and I messed up! I had chosen the theme "Have Your Cake and Eat It Too" meaning that I'd like to see any sort of baked goods on your projects - from cakes to cupcakes to muffins, pies and cookies. If it's been in the oven, it's good to go! My last challenge of 2019 was "Snow Much Fun" and even though I created a project for that challenge, I thought it was this week's theme. Ugh! Anyway, I've got a cake box project from January 2012 that I'll share as I simply don't have time to create something new for this week. I'm so sorry!


Here's the project I did create for this week. One of the "ingredients" IS wonderful. And I suppose if his carrot nose was baked in the oven, I could sneak in - but that really is a stretch!!


Please link up your own baked goods projects below. I love sugary treats so am especially excited to see what you create!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



1 comment:

  1. Your cakebox is fabulous!!! Gladly it's not a real cake from 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete