Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Challenge # 583 - 3" x 3" Mini Cards

 The Little Red Wagon team wishes everyone a happy and healthy new year 2021 ! We hope that this year will get better, that the vaccine will help quickly and that we can all get back to normal.

It might help to be a little creative, so we're starting the first challenge this year ! It's me, Imke and I've chosen the following topic:

3" x 3" Mini Cards

These 3" x 3" size cards are super small but cute ! You will be surprised how wonderful they are to create. I did three, all in the same layout but still different. There is a larger view on my blog.


Now it's your turn, please link up your project below ! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects  and visiting you on your blogs.

Also don´t forget to visit my team mates and looking at their wonderful creations.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment