Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Challenge #592 - You Spin Me Round

 Happy Wednesday! I'm back with another 80's-themed challenge. This time, I'm looking for circles of all kind for our "You Spin Me Round" challenge. 

I used a double/layered circle stencil to create the background for my card and then framed the little donkey in a round "Congratulations" word die. You don't have to use as many circles as I did - although you can certainly use more! - to join our challenge. Your circles can be die cuts or embellishments, as long as they are round like a record, baby! You can even create a circle-shaped card. 

Once you've created your card, tag, home décor project, layout or any other craft, please link below to join the fun. I'll be by your blog at some point during the week and can't wait to be seeing circles - the crafting kind, that is. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: