Wednesday, April 28, 2021

SMELL THE ROSES #599

 Hello everyone,

Time for a new challenge at Little Red Wagon and it's me Chrissy  as your hostess this week and the theme for this challenge #599 is...SMELL THE ROSES but of course you can use any flower you like to celebrate Spring..just show me your Spring flowers on your cards, mixed media, art journals, and type of project you like...


I went with flowers, wild flowers, and birds and brick wall and lots of layers, just cannot help myself..but it is a happy project with lots of colouring and colours..

So link up all your beautiful Spring creations below in the linky and do check out my teamies fabulous inspiration too, they have DT by their name..
Have fun!

Luv CHRISSYxx


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment