Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Featured Hers Projects

First, I'd just like to say that we had a number of non-blog entries this week.....which is absolutely a-okay!  We are happy to see what you've created for our challenges, anyway you'd like to enter.  I'm just mentioning it because there were a number of entries I was unable to comment on.  But, know that I thought your creations were great....even though I couldn't tell you personally.

We had so many wonderful entries this week....over 50, yay!!  We're so happy you chose to join us.  Here are my faves....





Such delightful cards!  Feel free to grab the Featured badge for your blog.

Hope to see everyone back tomorrow for our next challenge!

2 comments:

  1. So shocked and excited to see my card picked as a favorite. Thanks and congratulations to the other one's picked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well would you look at that?! Thanks so much for choosing my little mice and cheese card as one of last challenge's favs. When you see all the awesome talent submitted out there, it's a real honor indeed!!! Congrats to the other featured projects, too!

    ReplyDelete