Wednesday, January 19, 2022

#637 Make It Open

I know we are already to the 3rd Little Red Wagon Challenge of the year, but I (Brenda) want to wish you all the best in2022!  I have a new challenge for you today, Make It Open.  I realize nearly all cards open, but what I am looking for here is a unique fold, or opening mechanism.  I am thinking gatefold, easel card, box card, cascade card, shutter card, you get the picture.

As for me, I decided to do a trifold card.  These are such fun to make and I actually have a picture tutorial for you here.

The outside with belly band.


The card unfolded.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with this week.  It's always fun to learn new card folds.  I'm also looking forward to seeing what the Girlfriends have created and know they will provide you with plenty of inspiration if that's what you need.  I sure hope you'll join us!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment