Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Make It Bloom Featured Projects

First off, Iʻm having a real problem with commenting, even with Chrome.  If you donʻt have a comment from me, it disappeared somewhere in cyberspace.  I had a great time looking at every single one of your creations.  Here are a few of my favorites, I could have picked many more  -

Such beautiful CAS elegance from Maria.


This one from Lorraine looks like a stained glass beauty.


Love all the texture and beautiful colors from Birgit.


I love these flowers and beautiful papers on this pretty from carol gill.


Please feel free to grab your banner from the sidebar.  Thanks so much to everyone for joining us this week, stay tuned for our new challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my card and congrats to Maria,Lorraine and Birgit
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.E. the commenting I have had trouble for weeks and not sure if it will help but I keep two tab open and if I can't comment click on other tab then back again-and I can comment???weird
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete