Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Challenge #688 - Sea You Then!

Wednesday greetings all! Shani here today with my first turn hosting the challenge. I've chosen 'Sea You Then!' as the theme, which just means anything sea related goes – fish, beaches, shells, lighthouses, etc. It doesn't have to be a card either, any papercraft projects are welcome. 

I decided to make a SEAsonal Christmas card.

I used my Crafts-too Presscut step card die for the base, a sea themed Polkadoodles Papercrafter magazine digital freebie as the focal point, with coordinating Prettygrafik digital papers. Starfish embellishments and a ric-rac die-cut top it off.

Be sure to check out what the other girlfriends have linked up below. We can't wait to SEA what you create!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment