Wednesday, October 25, 2023

CHALLENGE # 728 - TRICK OR TREAT

 Hello everyone ,

Chrissy with you this week as your hostess this week, and I'm giving you a challenge that a lot dread, and lot more love...TRICK OR TREAT or Halloween, go for it, whatever you want to do..

This is my project and I cased a lady on Facebook, details and her project on my blog if you're interested HERE  


Yikes, he is a bit scary isn't he.

I had so many of those foam roses I just had to start using them and the image was just printed from the net, not hard..

So give it your best and bring on your Halloween trick or treat project, nny kind of project you want, not just cards..

Click on the linky below to play and have fun..

Luv CHRISSYxx


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment