Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Challenge #733 - Bohemian Rhapsody

Happy Wednesday and welcome to a new challenge here on the Little Red Wagon blog. It's Kate here and I've been inspired by yet another Queen song (my 2023 inspiration). This time, it's Bohemian Rhapsody and I'll like to see your creations (bookmarks, cards, scrapbook pages, home decor, etc.) with at least three different elements. 

I created a birthday card with rounded corners at the bottom, dry embossing, stamping, colouring, die cutting, paper piecing, dimensional popping, and crimping. Plus, I added some sequins too! It's easy to combine different elements and techniques and I can't wait to see what you create!

For more inspiration, check out the Design Team projects (marked with a DT) below - and then link up your own Bohemian Rhapsody inspired creation. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: