Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Little Red Wagon #875 - Use A Stamp

Happy Wednesday and welcome to Little Red Wagon!  I have a new challenge for you, "Use A Stamp".  I would love to see your stamped projects using rubber stamps (natural or synthetic) or even genuine postal stamps.  You could also use postal stamp dies, for instance the "Postal Collage Dies", even the stamp punches or decorative scissors would work too.  Here's what I did -


I created a stamped masterboard, using stamps from a variety of companies and used one of the backgrounds and a postage stamp shaped frame to create this birthday card.  

I hope you can carve out a little time to join our challenge this week.  If you are a little low on mojo, head out to see what the Girlfriends have created.  Their pictures in the sidebar are links to their blogs.  Looking forward to seeing your take on this challenge!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment