Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Challenge #358 - Fur-ever Friends

Welcome to a new Little Red Wagon Challenge! This is Kate, and I'm delighted to be your hostess this week. We have two cats and a dog, all of which are rescues (one of the cats we got as a kitten from a friend who rescued a pregnant cat and the others were older rescues). It's amazing how much love is given and received from our furry friends and I thought it would be wonderful to celebrate pets of all kinds by having a Fur-ever Friend challenge - create a project with a house pet on it.


For my project, I created a card with three pets: a cat, fish and mouse! You're welcome to use any sort of house pet you'd like on your project. Please link up below by next Tuesday. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create!
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I linked up the wrong card. I tried to delete #8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Kate! Great challenge theme too!

    ReplyDelete