Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Challenge # 361 - Bear With Me

Happy Wednesday, all!  This week....well....I need you all to bear with me....or rather "Bear With Me".  What's the meaning of that?  Well, we just want to see projects with a bear or bears.  So think, grizzly, polar, teddy and any bear in between!  And remember, we're not just about cards, any paper project is welcome.

This is what I did....



Poor wee bear got himself into a bit of a scrape.  Hopefully he'll be feeling better in no time!

If you'd like more inspiration be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then, head back here and link up.

Can't wait to see what you create!



3 comments:

  1. Cute card Jan! I love the blue stripe paper, it really pops behind the little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jan! That bear is so cute. I like the bear theme!

    ReplyDelete