Wednesday, January 24, 2018

#429 Round Up Featured Projects

There weren't many entries for this challenge, but I have to say, I found it very tough to "round up" my top picks.  Any one of the entries for this challenge deserved to be a top pick.  But, I did my job and here are my top three  picks in no particular order -




I thank everyone for joining us last week and encourage you to stay tuned for this weeks challenge, I think you are going to like it!  Ma-Mi, Hazel (Dido's) and Sarah, please feel free to grab the "Featured" button on the side bar.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my work as one of the top picks and congratulations to the other winners. You've made my day!
    Regards, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for picking my creation to be a top pick, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete