Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Challenge #430 - Bundle Up!

Hello Friends! Welcome to our latest challenge. It's Kate here and with our cold Canadian temperatures, I'm all about bundling up to stay warm. I've chosen "Bundle Up!" as the theme for this week's challenge. I'm looking for projects with hats, mitts, scarves, etc. You can create a card or layout with characters who are bundled up or you can make something else. You can even knit a pair of mittens to share with us! (My favourite pair of mittens are a thick pair that was knitted just for me by my son's girlfriend. They are so warm!)


I created a card with two cuddling characters from My Favorite Things. They're both wearing scarves to stay warm - and cuddling helps too!

Please link your new project up below. I can't wait to see what you create!


1 comment:

  1. Oh No I missed the link up -
    If you wanna see it anyway check it up at:

    https://vintagescrapscanada.blogspot.ca/2018/01/sketch-n-scrap-card-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete