Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Challenge #510 - I'd like to teach the world to sing

I'm so excited to be this week's hostess at Little Red Wagon. I've chosen the theme "I'd like to teach the world to sing" which means that I'd like you to use music or songs to inspire you as you create.

I used Whitesnake's Here I Go Again as inspiration for my card. The first verse sings:


I don't know where I'm going
But I sure know where I've been
Hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday
And I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time




It's difficult to read the gold-embossed sentiment. It says, "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."

Here's the song for you! Gotta love that hair!!


Now it's your turn! Turn on the radio or YouTube or get out your old vinyls and let a song inspire you to create! When you're finished, you can link up your project below. I can't wait to see what you create and read how you've been inspired by a particular piece of music.


 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just LOVED that 80s hit song so much!! :) Great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music challenges are so much fun! Thank you for the opportunity to play.

    ReplyDelete