Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Featured # 542 - Leftovers

Wow, I think I chose the right theme last week ! Incredibly many wonderful projects made from leftovers. I had a lot of fun visiting you on your blogs, thank you for joining us !

I have seen all the projects, but I cannot post on all social networks because I am not logged in everywhere. Thanks for your understanding.

It was hard to choose but three projects but here they are in not particular order:




I like the use of all these tiny flowers



I like the use of paper scraps


49. Billie A



I like the layout, and heart made with paper scraps


Congratulations, Ladies! Please grab the badge from our sidebar and post it proudly on your blog!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for picking my card as one of the winners. Thank you so much.. Congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you for choosing my card as one of the challenge winners!! Grabbing my badge!

    ReplyDelete