Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Notables from Challenge #555 - Maaama!

Thanks to everyone who joined in on our challenge last week.  I LOVED looking at all the beautiful cards that were shared.  Here are three that really caught my eye -

I love these colors and those splatters just melt my shabby heart.

Again, the colors caught my eyes but the wonderful mix of patterns is what really took this over the top for me.

I love the elegant simplicity of this card.

Wonderful creations ladies!
Please be sure to grab our badge for you blogs and please be sure to join in on our next challenge.  Can't wait to see what you create.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for chose my card as one of the notables. You've made my day!
    Take care of yourself and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the top pick! Wow - what an honor. :) Congrats to the other picks as well.

    ReplyDelete