Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Challenge # 562 - Goodbye

 Hi there, it´s Wednesday and time for a brand new Challenge at Little Red Wagon. It's me, Imke - I am your hostess this week and I hope you like my Challenge for you this week:

" Goodbye "

That can mean a lot: Goodbye to a job, to neighbors and friends because of moving, on vacation and of course death .... I'm curious which topic you use.

This card was sent to a craft friend who lost her father. I really like it when there is some color involved. In Germany, the sympathy cards are mostly black and white. It's very traditional but too gloomy for me personally.  I always say: "The occasion is sad enough, it can be a bit colored".


Now it's your turn, please link up your project below ! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects  and visiting you on your blogs.

Also don´t forget to visit my team mates and looking at their wonderful creations.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

1 comment: