Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Challenge #563 - Featured Projects

Thanks to everyone who joined our stencil challenge.

I really enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing what fun things you did with stencils. 

Here's three that caught my eye:

#6 - Hello suns(hi)ne

 

Love the bright yellow sun rays.

 

#15 - Darlene Pavlick 

 

Interesting use of two stencils 


#30 - Cimbacreatviefun

 

That gingham stencil just shouts "Fall"


Congratulations ! Please feel to grab the "Featured" badge from the sidebar for your blog.

AND come back later to find out the topic for the new challenge.

 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out! I really appreciate it so much! You just made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Thanks so much for choosing my creation! I'm honored! Congrats to the other ladies!

    ReplyDelete