Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Challenge #587 - Featured Projects

 Love was certainly in the air last week! We had so many links in our "Total Eclipse of the Heart" (use hearts on your projects) challenge. I met lots of inspiration and learned about new products and techniques as well. Here are a few of the many projects that I would love to post here.

Carol

Look at all the "puzzling" that went into putting this heart together!


Mandy

If you look closely, you'll see that the heart balloons are filled with tiny beads!


Birgitta

The sparkly frame around the heart is so pretty!


Ina

Such a clever touch to add a bit of cheesecloth!


Ellie

This little truck-driving hedgehog is adorable! I wonder if he knows the hearts are spilling out?


Debbie

Colour was mixed with shaving cream (!) for this gorgeous effect!


Congratulations, Crafting Friends! Please grab the badge from our sidebar for your blogs!

We look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow as Imke introduces our latest challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for shining the spotlight on my card along with so many other great creations! Thanks too for this fun little challenge I love to play in whenever I can! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for Featuring my card, that is a great honour.

    Congratulations to all the winners.

    Hope everyone is safe and well. Stay Happy, Healthy, crafting and creating joy.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my card. I really enjoyed perusing all the amazing creations for this post. Loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my card. Looking forward to 'making a cuppa'soon.

    ReplyDelete