Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Challenge #589.. Featured Projects

 

Hello everyone,

What a great week I had coming to your blogs for a visit and was surprised and happy every time, I'm so glad you got into tags and I selected two entrants this time for my featured  projects..although you are all winners in my eye..I had to pick..soo...

Pinky #25  first time with Steampunk and wonderfully done..


And.. Shell #11


So very cute!..

Congratulations ! Please feel to grab the "Featured" badge from the sidebar for your blog.


AND please come back later to find out the topic for the new challenge.

Luv CHRISSYx

2 comments:

  1. Ach thanks so much Chrissy! Couldn't have had a go without your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my little Stinker!
    Congrats to Pinky
    Stay safe out there
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete