Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Challenge #612 - Featured Projects

 I'm sending out a huge shout of thanks to all who joined last week's "Bette Davis Eyes" (include a face) challenge. I had such a lovely time being inspired by your creations! Here are a few that especially caught my eye.

Tammy


Billie


Rosmary


Nancy


Beckie


Congratulations, Friends! Please grab our badge to post on your blogs!

We're looking forward to seeing you in the morning for our latest challenge and hope you'll join the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card as a featured winner. Congratulations to the other winners. awesome cards. Thanks for the DT inspiration and having the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my card :) Congrats to the others as well.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a happy surprise! :)) Thank you so much for featuring my card. Congrats to Tammy, Billie, Nancy and Beckie! Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job all! Thank you so much for featuring my card as well :o) Hugs, Nancy J

    ReplyDelete