Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Challenge #612 - Bette Davis Eyes

Happy Wednesday and welcome to our newest challenge here on the Little Red Wagon blog. I'm delighted to be hosting again and, in still keeping with my 80s classics theme, I'm going with "Bette Davis Eyes" this time. I'm looking for any sort of face - from humans to animals to watches and beyond. Cards, scrapbook pages, home décor - all are welcome!

I added a fairy on my card - and her face is looking and smiling at us all! 

We would love for you to join the fun this week so get out your crafting supplies, get creative and link up below to share your designs with us! I can't wait to see what you make!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card and beautiful clouds, what a fun challenge theme!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete