Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Challenge #632 - Featured Projects

 Thanks so much to all of you who entered last week's "Do They Know It's Christmas" challenge. There were so many fun and festive projects and I enjoyed my visits (and learning!) as I checked out the entries. Here are a few that especially caught my eye.

Adrijana



Aunty Sue



Karen



Beckie



Leslie




Congratulations Friends! Please remember to grab your badge from the sidebar - and then come back in the morning to participate in this week's challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much dear ladies ❤️
    Hugs, Adrijana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honor to see my shadowbox among your Featured Projects! Thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners and thanks for a fun challenge! Looking forward to the next one! :)
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chuffed to be one of your featured awards thank you merry christmas and happy healthy new year

    ReplyDelete