Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Challenge # 633 - Stripes or Dots

Hi there,

this is the last challenge for 2021. We're taking a little Christmas break and a brand new challenge will start on January 5th, 2022. We from the entire Little Red Wagon Team thank you for your loyalty and your active participation in our weekly challenges and we hope the same will continue next year. It gives us great pleasure to visit your blogs and to get to know the variety of the different styles out there. For everyone who celebrates Christmas, we wish a peaceful Christmas and to everyone a healthy and happy 2022. 

But now to our last challenge for 2021. I hope you like my theme for you this week:

" Stripes or Dots"

If you are missing Christmas cards then Die Cuts are the right choice. I am glad that I have a large selection, because with it i can fill up my stock quickly and easily.



Now it's your turn, please link up your project below ! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects and visiting you on your blogs.

            Also don´t forget to visit my team mates and looking at their wonderful creations.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment