Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Challenge #642 - Make It Stitched

Hi everyone!  I'm hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week and I am challenging you to "Make It Stitched".  I don't really care what you craft, or whether you do real stitching or faux stitching, I just want to see those stitches.   In fact I would love to see some stitched scrapbook pages, ATCs, or maybe some of those cute paper x-stitched projects right along side your wonderful cards.  

As for me, I've make another junk journal, this one is a small one at about 4" x 4" and has real stitching on a couple of paper -


It you need a little inspiration, please check out the fabulous makes from the Girlfriends and then link up your stitched projects right back here.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment