Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Challenge #119 - Cupid's Arrow

Happy Wednesday all!  It's my first time to host the challenge here at Little Red Wagon (be kind)
The challenge is called "Cupid's Arrow".
I want to see an arrow (or arrows) on your card . . . and they don't have to be Cupid's arrow or Valentine's day cards.

I've made 2 cards. Here's one that is for Valentine's.
I stamped my sentiment (with the arrow) in black ink first, then stamped around it repeatedly in red to create a patterned paper look.

Here's a non-Valentine's card with ARROWS as the main image.

So, go ahead and get creative!  Can't wait to see how you incorporate an arrow
(or 2 or 3) on your card!
Be sure to link your project below!




2 comments:

  1. Great idea to use arrows for the challenge. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge! (And it was challenging - always a bonus!)

    ReplyDelete