Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Challenge #120 - Twinkle, Twinkle...


I am super pumped about my first challenge on Little Red Wagon...
My challenge to you is to use three stars on your project. you can use chipboard to make the stars. You could even use the pattern paper as your guide. I even thought about using star embellies on my card. Anyway you want to put some stars on a project...go for it!!
But here is my rendition of my challenge.
I managed to use some great old SEI paper from my wagon.
A bright cheerful card on this winter day.
Enjoy and I look forward to seeing your creations!




3 comments:

  1. I went with the pattern paper route for my stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some cool chipboard stars to add to my card and a tiny one for the sentiment that I restamped in Goldrush, cut out and glued on. Then I realized the paper had a 4th star on it, so, oops, I glued on 3 if that's what counts!

    ReplyDelete