Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Challenge # 122 - Use a Vintage Item

Hi there!

It's Rosanne with this week's Little Red Wagon challenge (on the 29th of Feburary even!) and I decided to pick a vintage theme; you need to use a vintage item somewhere on your creation.

One of my favourite things to do right now is browse through antique and thrift stores, you never know what you will find.

And I decided to dedicate two pages in my smashbook to this newer past-time:


These pages have photos of some of my antiqued items as well as vintage papers, milk tickets, food stamps, ribbon and buttons.

So dig into those wagons for your vintage bits and link up your creation, we love to see what you create.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT Inspirations and An Awesome Challenge! Have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Smash spread! I {heart} vintage ... thank you for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vintage....I could do about 100 more vintage cards, LOL!

    ReplyDelete