Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Challenge #548 - Flowers

Hi!
  This week challenge is #548 at Little Red Wagon.
Doni here and I'm the hostess this week and I'd love to see Flowers,
it can be just one or many....just as long as they bloom!
I made this card for my sister-in-law. Her favorite color is blue.
I used the Stitched Flowers dies from My Favorite Things.
All the flower pieces and leaves were die cut from white cardstock
 and then colored with distress inks.
The sentiment was made from a stamp set 
called Birthday Messages by Simon Says Stamp 
and
the number is from a stamp set by Heidi Swapp and colored blue with copic markers.

I hope you can find time to give our challenge a try this week
   just link up your project below!
I'm looking forward to seeing your projects and visiting you on your blogs.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Your 80th birthday card is so pretty, Doni! It will be cherished! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete