Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Challenge #551 - Line It Up!

Happy Wednesday! We're all set for this week's challenge and I've chosen the theme "Line It Up!". Basically, I'm just looking for lines! You can have one line or many lines - as long as you include a line somewhere on your project.


I have a few lines on my project. I have the black lines on the left border and the lines emphasizing the word "HUGE". And really, when I think about things, there are lines in other aspects of my card.

Please check out the rest of the Girlfriends' projects which are linked below - and then link up your own lines! I can't wait to see your creations!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Merci pour ce nouveau challenge et la belle inspiration de l'équipe de conception.
    Prenez soin de vous.
    MaryannG

    Thank you for this new challenge and the great inspiration from the design team.
    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete