Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Little Red Wagon Standouts for Challenge #555

OK, first, I'm sorry I'm late.  All the days really seem to blend together with all this weirdness going on and our holiday on Monday totally makes today seem like Tuesday to me.  Enough with the excuses.

We didn't have a lot of entries this week, but the ones we had knocked my recycled socks off!  Here are just a few that stood out for me.

Amazing use of paper scraps.

Can you believe the background was rescued from the trash bin?

Check out the use of that barcode!

A time worn beauty for sure!

Can you believe that background is packaging?

Great job ladies!  Please feel free to grab your featured badge from the sidebar.  

I also want to mention that I have noticed a number of you regularly join us in the fun here at Little Red Wagon.  Thanks so much for your continued participation, you make this so much fun for me and the other Girlfriend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my card ... I always love a chance to recycle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support on my very tiny entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for being so late. I am just catching up with entering show cases to my blog. I really would love to say how honoured I feel that my card is being shown here. Your challenges are always so fun. Please continue to hosting them. Congratulations to the others also - wonderful cards!
    Kind regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete