Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Challege #685 - Angels

It´s Wednesday and time for a brand new Challenge. Are you all already in the Christmas stress ? I hope not too much. If so, sit down at your crafting table, relax and join our last challenge for this year !

 I'll announce the winners next week, but there's no challenge next week. We're taking a little break and then we'll be back on 1/4/2023 with a brand new challenge. 

I hope you like my theme for you this week - super matching for Christmas:

"Angel"

I chose an angel die cut. Usually he blows a heart but this time the Christmas greetings. I kept it simple as I was short of cards and needed more quickly. Another version is on my blog. The German saying "Frohes Fest" means "Merry Christmas". 



Come on and join us!  Check out the lovely creations from the other “Girlfriends” and link up your own project.

All us Girlfriends would like to wish you Happy Holidays!  This is our last challenge for 2022.  Featured makes will be posted next Tuesday, but the next challenge won't be until January 4th.  We hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and we'll see you in 2023!  

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment