Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Challenge # 685 - Featured Project

 

Hi there ! Not many participants last week but a huge  thanks to Niki, Cheryl and Julene for taking part. Since there were only a few participants, I only chose one winner even if you are all winners ! 

And this is Niki with her Tilda card. It's been a long time since I've seen Tilda on a card and I really liked it along with the gate fold and the wintry scene.


Niki, feel free to grab our badge to post proudly on your own blog.

As announced, we're taking a challenge break this week and we're back in the new year on January 4th, 2023 with a brand new challenge! We hope you are there. Have a good start into the new year. I hope it brings us better things than pandemics, wars, natural disasters - we've had enough of that !

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card !
    I wish you all a Happy New Year !
    Greetings from Monique (niki1)

    ReplyDelete