Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Challenge #684 - You Won't See Me (transparency or vellum)

 Happy Wednesday and welcome to our second-last challenge of the year. As you know, whenever my turn has come 'round, I've used Beatles' hits as my inspiration. This week, I've chosen "You Won't See Me" and the challenge is to use either vellum or transparency on your projects. 

I used some vellum on my card and embossed it - so it's not particularly transparent anymore!

If you need more inspiration, be sure to check out the rest of the Girlfriends' projects below. And remember, you can create any sort of project with paper (and this week with vellum or transparency too!) - from cards to bookmarks to home decor and scrapbooks. I'm so excited to see what you make! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment